Revision of These Terms
We reserve the right to revise these Terms or any portion thereof at any time without prior notice by updating this document to reflect changes to the laws or regulations. All changes to the terms take effect when the revised terms are published on the Services, and you waive any notification rights you might have. Use of the services after the changes are posted constitutes acceptance of those changes. To ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions governing your Services' use, you should review these Terms and all applicable policies or guidelines associated with the Services.
We may offer documentation, training, support, and professional services to help you install, configure, optimize, tune, and use the QueryPie Platform. We also develop, distribute, and support a variety of proprietary and open-source software for its customers. QueryPie and its third-party service providers may offer the Services. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or suspend services at any time without notice, including the right to change content on its services and features.
The Services' Content
All texts, graphics, interfaces, photos, trademarks, logos, computer code, and other content contained on this site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to QueryPie, as well as all rights to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of this content. Trade dress, copyright, trademark laws, and other intellectual property laws protect the content.
The failure to follow the terms, conditions, and notices will automatically terminate any rights granted to you, without prior notice. We grant you no other rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights except for those in the preceding paragraph.
Content; Interactive Features or Areas
Services may include forums, blogs, private messaging, emails, or other interactive functions where you or other users can generate, transmit, or store content, including (but not limited to) text, audio, video, graphics, code, and other items or materials. Posts to interactive areas of the Services may be publicly visible. You are solely responsible for your content and for using these interactive areas, for which you do so at your own risk.
As a condition of your use of the interactive services, you indicate that you and any third party will not: Post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create, solicit, reveal, or otherwise publish through the Services any of the following:
- Infringing on the privacy or publicity rights of another, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, oppressive, threatening, harassing;
- Any material that constitutes, encourages, or instructs in committing a crime, violates the rights of another party, or otherwise constitutes liability or violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- Any content that infringes with any parties' patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, intellectual property, privacy, or proprietary rights;
- Anything that impersonates anyone or anything;
- Promotions, political campaigning, advertising, or solicitations without authorization;
- All third-party private personal information, including (but not limited to) address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth and credit card number; Virus, corrupted data or other potentially destructive files;
- In the sole discretion of QueryPie, content that is objectionable or that restricts or inhibits others from using or enjoying the Services may also be removed.
Using the Services will not constitute any violation of the law, contract, trademark, other third-party rights, or tort. You assume full responsibility for your actions. You will not violate any of the following while using the Services or allow or authorize anyone else to violate any of the following:
- Interfering with, disrupting, negatively affecting, or inhibiting other users from using the Services or damaging, interrupting, overburdening, or impairing the Services in any way;
- Sending unsolicited email, advertisement, solicitation, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or hiding or misrepresenting your identity to send spam or commercial messages;
- Harvesting or collecting information about other users, including their email addresses, without their consent;
- Accessing or extracting data from the Services using any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or any other automated interface;
- Attempting to reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services, or otherwise bypass or circumvent any measures used to prevent or limit access to any area, content, or code of the Services (unless expressly permitted by law);
- Using any account that you are not authorized to use;
- Impersonating another individual or entity, or misrepresenting your affiliation with someone or something;
- Accessing or circumventing any content-filtering techniques we employ by unauthorized means;
- Making any attempt to imply that we are your business partners, or that we have endorsed your products or services in any way;
- Using the content or services in a way that harasses, intimidates, stalks, or provides a competing product or service to our products and services, or is in any other way harmful to our reputation or that of our sponsors;
- Conducting any harassing, bullying, predatory, or stalking activities;
- Developing applications interacting with content and the Services without prior written consent; and
- Engaging in, encouraging, or promoting any activity that violates these Terms of Service.
By becoming a Service user, you expressly agree that QueryPie will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or harm caused to you in any way as a result of your interactions with other Service users. The Service's interactive area constitutes an interactive area for which QueryPie cannot be held responsible for the content provided by our users. The Services are provided without any obligations on QueryPie to screen, edit, monitor, or maintain any content. Accordingly, QueryPie reserves the right and has the discretion to remove, edit, or screen any content at any time and for any reason without notice. All content you post or store on the Services is your sole responsibility for backing up at your sole cost and expense.
Limited License and Restrictions
We grant you a limited, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to use and access the Services and the Materials as outlined in these Terms and our other published policies. Unless otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms, you may not:
- Collect, use, copy or distribute any part of the Services or the Materials.
- Resell, publically perform or publicly display any part of our Services or our Materials.
- Modify or make derivative use of any portion of the Services or Materials.
- Use software, programs, algorithms, or other automatic methods to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any part of this website, including "deep-linking," "page-scraping," "robot," "spider," or other devices.
- Use the Services in a way that depletes website infrastructure resources.
- Download (other than caching) or store any portion of the Services, Materials, or any information therein.
- Use the Materials or Services for purposes other than the ones intended for them.
Restricted Uses of the Services
You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services or any other systems or networks connected to the Services by hacking, password cracking, or other fraudulent means. You may not interfere with the Services' proper functioning or any other systems or networks connected to the Services or otherwise attempt to breach security or authentication measures. You may not impersonate another person or entity when you use our Services. You may not use the Services or any content for any unlawful or illegal purpose or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity. Use of the Services for discrediting, harassing, threatening, or intimidating others is prohibited.
Third-Party Sites and Content
The Services may link to other websites or content (known as "Third Party Content"). We provide Third Party Content for your convenience, but QueryPie cannot be held responsible for its accuracy, security, or privacy.
- Requests from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Any discontinuance or material change to the Services or any service offered on or through the Services.
- Unforeseen technical issues or problems.
In addition, QueryPie reserves the right to do any or all of the following without notice:
- Modify, suspend or terminate the Services or any part thereof, for any reason.
- Modify or change the Services, including any policies or terms that apply to them.
- Interrupt the Service's operation, or any part of the Service, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other corrections.
In case we take legal action against you, we shall be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to us. You agree that we will have no liability to you or anyone else if they decide to end the Services at any time.
Disclaimers of All Warranty
ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH SERVICES, INCLUDING NEW AND USED PRODUCTS, AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS'' AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING. CONCERNING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, QUERYPIE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH OR CONNECTED TO THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE COMPLETE, FUNCTIONAL, RELIABLE, SECURE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL QUERYPIE OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, AND ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE), AND EVEN IF WE ARE AWARE OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS SECTION WILL STILL BE IN FULL EFFECT EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. CERTAIN LAWS PROHIBIT LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AS WELL AS THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Indemnification and Release
You are legally responsible for indemnifying us, defending us, and holding us (and our investors, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, partners, licensees, consultants, contractors, suppliers, agents, and employees)(collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) against any actual or threatened third-party suits, actions, proceedings, claims, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses, regardless of whether the suit or action is justified or not, arising out of or related to:
- Your use of the Services or Materials.
- Your actions.
- Your violation of third-party rights.
- The breach of these Terms by you (including, but not limited to, any breaches of your representations or warranties).
- The content you upload, post, transmit, link, or make available on or through the Services.
- The disclosure, solicitation, or usage of any personal information by you, whether with or without your knowledge or consent.
We reserve the right to terminate any of your rights under these Terms (including, but not limited to, your right to use the services) or to block your access to or use of them anytime without any prior notice and without any liability to you for any or no reason.
QueryPie has its headquarters in California, in the United States. Our services may refer to QueryPie products, programs, and services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that QueryPie intends to deliver those products, programs, or services to your country. Any offer of a feature, product, or service is void wherever prohibited. You're responsible for ensuring you comply with local laws if you choose to access the Services outside the United States. Our services may include specific text that is available in languages other than English. These translations are provided to you as a convenience, and we make no guarantees as to their accuracy or completeness.
Repeat Infringer Policy
QueryPie has adopted a policy of terminating your account following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws. QueryPie may also, at our discretion, limit access to the Services and/or terminate accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether there is any repeat infringement.
Questions or comments about the Services can be directed to QueryPie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you give us, including your identity, might not be treated as confidential. We may respond to your report by these Terms or other applicable agreements between the Terms' alleged violator and us. We may pursue other available remedies under all appropriate local, state, federal, or international laws, regulations, orders, or other requirements. We are not obligated to respond to the reports we receive; however, every report's response may not always be possible.
Last Updated : April 07, 2021